- I have never read anything by Kurt Vonnegut (not even Slaughterhouse Five) so his death touches me no more or less than any other person about whom I read in the news.
- Why is it that in World War II, supporting the troops meant recycling, limiting travel, and businesses like GM ceasing production of their products so that they could build a plane an hour, while today it means putting a sticker on your favorite mode of transport, living our ordinary lives, and vast amounts of profit for a privileged few?
- I still do not have much time to post and strangely, not much inclination either.
- I am not certain, but I do not think that I have picked up Dulcinea this year.
- I cannot seem to stop losing weight even though I have more than doubled my caloric intake.