Yesterday, long day. Surprise ending. Chewy nougat center.
Today. Longer day. Multiple surprises in the middle. Crunchy streusel topping.
I wonder what tomorrow will bring?
In all seriousness though, one of my favorite things about today was the fact that I finally have a copy of Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Best Buy had it on sale for $7 and since I have been wanting this movie since I first saw it right after I graduated high school … well, I could not resist.
Other good things from today.
- I got multiple presents for Mom for her impending birthday.
- I met a man from Oaxaca at the Jackalope market in Santa Fe and he made me a beautiful clay flower just because I was talking to him.
- I made a friend smile despite the bad things happening in her life.
- I had a triple dip of gelato (coconut-pineapple, hazelnut, and almond)
- I felt that despite the weirdness and badness that constantly surrounds me, I can handle it. I can handle myself. And I can be myself. And it’s okay.