- Still no computer at home. But this might change in the next week or so.
- Still love my new job. Am aiming to take my first test by March 15th, but this might change.
- Still have not played Dulcinea in … far too long. This probably will not change in the near future.
- Still have not done any serious cooking since moving here. Might be able to do some humorous cooking next week though if I can buy a couple of things this weekend.
- Still have not had a chance to explore Chicago. Again, hoping for this weekend. It depends on my motivation and how cold it will be.
- My hair is pretty darn long now. The ponytail falls squarely between my shoulder blades.
- Getting tired of my seasonal facial hair. I cannot wait for the weather to be more consistently warm so that I can get rid of it.
- Considering re-reading Don Quixote to break myself from this funk. It is either that or shaving my head and I think that if I did the latter, I would regret it. In no small amount because several of my female friends would hunt me down and make me rue the day that I picked up scissors and razor.